In this conversation I caught up with Austin Hill Shaw who recently spoke at Google on Creativity and Mindfulness and is the authour of 'Shoreline of Wonder'
We met almost a decade ago while living in a Buddhist retreat centre. We talked about:
- Why we are all naturally creative
- How we get creatively blocked
- How technology can both help and hinder our creativity
- Why destruction is not the opposite of creativity but addiction is (in it's many forms)
- Why are we both called to do certain work in the world and feel so frustratingly stuck to do that very same work?
"The larger the island of knowledge, the longer the shoreline of wonder" - Enjoy