Hi Everyone, earlier int he year I had the pleasure of talking with Randi Buckley about boundaries - what they are, why they're important, what challenges we face around them, what the difference is between being nice and kind, and much more besides.
Randi has provided consulting or coaching to and in organisations like Stanford University, the Dallas Cowboys, The Omega Institute, and The Oscars. You can see more of her work at https://www.randibuckley.com
Some of the topics discussed:
- What is a boundary, and why is it important?
- Why might kind people struggle with boundaries?
- How can boundaries help create the qualities you want more of in your life?
- Boundaries in creativity and business
- Why might we not honour our own boundaries?
- Are there different kinds of boundaries?
- Do powerful people still need help with boundaries?
There's a ton more, which I hope you enjoy and benefit from.